Reusable Silicone Lids
Join our 30% off sale while supplies last. We offer free shipping worldwide!
- The time has arrived to forget cling / saran wrap, aluminum foil, baggies, and lid hunting. Our Silicone lids are stackable making storing food easier than ever.
- Our package includes 6 sizes that will fit CONTAINERS 3"-10" SIZES: This could include a bowl, cups, glassware, pyrex, jar, food can, instant pot, crockpots. FRUITS and VEGETABLES: watermelon, pineapple, cantaloupe, lemon, onions or other fruits and vegetables.
- All Silicone stretch lids food and bowl covers are not the same, our covers uses PREMIUM material and has THICKER GROVES on the edges providing a maximum seal. These are smooth, tough and stretchy enough to snuggle over odd-shaped containers to prevent spills while keeping food fresh.
- The covers are nontoxic, BPA free, 100% Phthalate Free, Lead Free, Plastic Free, BPA free. dishwasher safe, Microwave safe, NO discoloration & heat resistant up to 450 F. Simply cover your food and heat in microwave or freeze. So it is healthy for adult and Baby food storage.
- These lids are made with high-quality premium silicone, our stretch lids are tested for durability. GUARANTEED lids will not tear, clean in a dishwasher, place in freezer or microwave, it will be same as you first saw it.
These food-grade silicone food covers are a sure way to keep plastic pollution out of our beautiful oceans. Stretchy and secure, they have an airtight seal that keeps food fresh longer.
These silicone wonders stick to virtually anything (thanks to the magic of suction), turning a glass bowl, an aluminum pot, a ceramic roasting pan, and even a plastic Tupperware into instant storage.
The lids are available in 6 different sizes, for teeny bowls and mugs to large mixing bowls. If you're someone who joins in on a lot of potlucks, these are especially useful.
Q: Can they be stretched over a square bowl?
A: Yes! They fit almost shape. The silicone lid did stretch tightly over a square, glass container. And you should you may need to use a larger size to fit the diagonal measurement of the container.
Q: Are they strong enough to hold weight on top of them when they are stretched? Can I stack bowls on top of it?
A: Yes! Stretch it tightly over bowl and then it is strong enough to stack without any problem if the weight is not too heavy.
Q: Can these lids be used on an inner baking pot in a pressure cooker?
A: The silicone can be used in a pressure cooker safely and without damage, these could even be used as a tray or shallow pan in the pressure cooker.
But it seals tightly and due to that may it may "pop" off the inner baking pot, once the inner pot's food cooking causes air and steam build up. You can turn it upside down so steam can escape easily.
Q: Is this food grade silicone?
A: Yes, it is food grade silicone.
Q: Do they take on the smell of the food?
A: We recommend you should never store locked on the instant pot. Washing them by hand with soapy water and air dry. There is no problems with smell anymore.
Q: Can they be used in a microwave?
A: Yes, they are safe when use in microwave and dishwasher.